High End Systems recently announced the HQ-100 Performance Hazer:
Haze is an integral part of making light beams visible in any performance environment. The HQ-100 Performance Hazer is designed for use in the nightclub, theatrical and touring industries, and can produce a wide range of atmospherics from a subtle, fine mist to a denser fog.
In addition to its low noise levels, the HQ-100 includes an internal LCD color touchscreen menu system, allowing the user to set manual mode controls, settings, DMX functions, and DMX addressing at the fixture. The HQ-100 Haze fluid is specifically formulated with a higher concentration of Triethylene Glycol (TEG) to produce an even, long lasting atmospheric haze.
Features and Specifications include:
- Continually adjustable haze output from light to heavy
- High output mode to quickly build haze
- Built in blower for broad and even dispersion
- Local control via full color touch display
- City Theatrical Multiverse wireless control
- Tank light to easily identify fluid level
For more information or a quote, please contact Creative Stage Lighting or call (518) 251-3302.