Michael Eddy’s roundtable discussion in Church Production Magazine’s November/December 2010 features Kevin Loretto, AKA The Webinar Guy and CSL’s Director of Dealer Sales. The roundtable is about House of Worship lighting trends
Here’s a snippet:
> CPM: Are there particular lighting trends in the house of worship market?
> Loretto: One trend we are seeing is that more and more designers are specifying LED over conventional fixtures where it is practical for the application. It allows the designer to put more of the budget towards the actual lighting rather than the dimming, since LEDs dim via DMX and can be controlled directly by the lighting console.
Here’s the complete list of participants:
– Walt Dowling, Southern Regional Sales Manager, Altman Lighting Inc., Baltimore, Md.
– Kevin Loretto, Director of Dealer Sales, Creative Stage Lighting Co. Inc., North Creek, N.Y.
– Eric Loader, Director of Sales, Elation Lighting Inc., Los Angeles
– Joe Bokelman, Architectural Marketing Manager, Electronic Theatre Controls Inc., Middleton, Wis.
– Vinny Finnegan, Vice President, Group One/Elektralite, Farmingdale, N.Y.
– Steve Lerman, Director of Sales, Lycian Stage Lighting, New York
– Daryl Sutton, Project Sales Manager, Martin Professional Inc., Springfield, Mo.
– George E. Masek, Product Marketing Manager, Vari-Lite, Philips Entertainment Group, Dallas
– Peter Rogers, Senior Director Entertainment Marketing, Philips Lighting, Andover, Mass.
Read the whole thing at Church Production Magazine’s website or in the November/December 2010 issue.