This session’s topics include:
– Goals – What are you looking to achieve
– Needs assessment – what does your space really require
– Planning – Are you prepared for future growth?
– Green or Not Green – The world of LED vs. conventional
– Choices – What products can live within your budget
– Feature/benefits – Various products
*Original date: 8/27/09*
#### About the presenters:
Michael Nevitt is a veteran of the lighting industry and serves as Product Manager at Creative Stage Lighting.
Nevitt’s design and automated lighting programming experience includes work he’s done for feature films such as The Grinch, Batman & Robin, The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas, and Miss Congeniality. In addition, he has worked on top sporting events like the Salt Lake Olympics, Super Bowl Half-time show and the Ryder Cup Opening Ceremonies.
Nevitt also brings Product Management experience from Martin where he worked on the development of Martin’s Maxxyz Console and Maxedia Media Server.
**C. Andrew Dunning**
C. Andrew Dunning is the owner of Landru Design, located in Nashville, TN. He has a diverse background, with experience lighting many types of projects including concerts, tours, festivals, video shoots, special events, and churches. He brings a reputation for lighting that tastefully accents and enhances the unique qualities of each production. His work with touring artists such as dc Talk and Stacie Orrico has taken him around the world. Working with event producers, like the Luis Palau Association and The Potter’s House, has given Andrew the opportunity to be involved with events that can each draw as many as 300,000. His lighting has also complemented projects for NASA, North Point Church, Tracker Marine Group, and Celebrity Cruises.
Kevin Loretto is the Director of Dealer Sales at Creative Stage Lighting.
– [Direct link: Making Informed Decisions For Your Venue](http://www.creativestagelighting.com/podcast/informedchoices_full.m4v)
– [CSL on Facebook](http://www.facebook.com/creativestagelighting)
– [Follow us on twitter](http://twitter.com/cslighting)
– Subscribe in iTunes