This is a follow up to the February CSL Webinar, Lighting Design 101: The Art of Illumination.
Guest Speakers Richard Cadena and Jeff Ravitz will be discussing the various elements of Lighting Design and how each would approach a similar project. Richard and Jeff will discuss the project from conception to realization.
This webinar is intended for a broad range of lighting professionals and aspiring professionals and it will provide a foundation for building a show from the ground up. Topics will once again include:
• Lighting instruments, positions, and purpose
• Plotting, modeling, rendering, and visualization
• Color combining and scene building
• Programming and playback
*Original Date: 4/16/09*
– Direct link: [Lighting Design 101: Part II](http://www.creativestagelighting.com/podcast/ld101_part2.m4v)
– [Swami Candela](http://www.swamicandela.com/)
– [PLSN Bookshelf](http://www.plsnbookshelf.com/)
– [Subscribe in iTunes](http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=292527085)