Open Position: Warehouse Supervisor
Creative Stage Lighting is currently hiring for a Warehouse Supervisor.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for daily operations of shipping, receiving, and inventory management. Responsibilities include:
- Supervising and participating in the shipment and receipt of outgoing and incoming materials
- Accurate and proper dispersal of materials and inventory throughout the company
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to distribution procedures and acts to improve timeliness or reduce costs
- Documenting of shipping and receiving information
- Cycle counting and inventory accuracy
- Return processing
- Oversee general warehouse repairs and maintenance
- Error investigation and correction
- Directs, manages, and addresses complaints and inquiries
- Responsible for warehouse staff supervision and scheduling
- Documentation and policy revision for department
- Directs, attends and reports on departmental meetings
- Acts as traffic/relations liaison between company and freight carriers
- Interviewing, hiring recommendations and training of new hires
This is a full-time position in our North Creek, NY headquarters. Previous experience in a shipping and receiving position and a High School or GED is required.
Please send your resume to:
Creative Stage Lighting Co., Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Manager
PO Box 567
North Creek, NY 12853
You may also fax it to (518) 251-2908 or submit your application with the form below.