Electrical Assembly Technician
Creative Stage Lighting is accepting applications for additional Electrical Manufacturing/Assembly Technicians. This is a part-time position with an opportunity for full-time status in the future.
- Daily assembly of manufactured products including cable and cable assemblies, according to current specifications and design parameters
- Soldering and basic mechanical electrical wiring/termination
- Inter-departmental cross training and applied knowledge/understanding of manufactured items
- Time per job record keeping
- Interfaces with management regarding work flow and job scheduling
- Accountable for materials used, scrap, and reworks
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to perform routine repetitive functions for extended periods of time while standing and sitting
Prior experience in an electrical trade or manufacturing experience is preferred. This position is in our North Creek, NY facility.
Please send your resume to:
Creative Stage Lighting Co., Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 567
North Creek, NY 12853
Or send to us via email at email@example.com.