This session’s topics include:
– What does your production require?
– Planning for future growth
– Networking your venue or production
= LEDs and Conventional lighting
*Original Date: 5/28/09*
#### About The Presenters
#### Michael Nevitt:
Michael Nevitt is a veteran of the lighting industry and serves as Product Manager at Creative Stage Lighting.
Nevitt’s design and automated lighting programming experience includes work he’s done for feature films such as The Grinch, Batman & Robin, The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas, and Miss Congeniality. In addition, he has worked on top sporting events like the Salt Lake Olympics, Super Bowl Half-time show and the Ryder Cup Opening Ceremonies.
Nevitt also brings Product Management experience from Martin where he worked on the development of Martin’s Maxxyz Console and Maxedia Media Server.
##### Joel Young
Joel’s self description of his career is he’s “an old guy with a lot of shows under his belt.”
It’s true, his credits are too many to list. He’s worked both as a designer and programmer for many of the biggest names in the concert touring business — both musicians and designers, including Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera. Joel holds a degree in Theatre Design from the University of Arizona.
– Direct link: [Choosing Consoles and Moving Lights](http://www.creativestagelighting.com/podcast/cslpodcast_052809.m4v)
– [CSL on Facebook](http://www.facebook.com/pages/Creative-Stage-Lighting/88285460657)
– [CSL on Twitter](http://twitter.com/cslighting)
– CSL podcast on iTunes