This webinar is a crash course on lighting a live music show, from conception to realization. It’s intended for a broad range of lighting professionals and aspiring professionals and it will provide a foundation for building a show from the ground up.
– Lighting instruments, positions, and purpose
– Plotting, modeling, rendering, and visualization
– Color combining and scene building
– Programming and playback
Please join Richard Cadena for this interesting and informative session that builds on all the basic of lighting design and gets you up to speed on some of the latest and greatest technologies in entertainment lighting.
*Original Date: 2/19/09*
– Direct link: [Lighting Design 101: The Art of Illumination](http://www.creativestagelighting.com/podcast/ld101_cadena.m4v)
– [The Art of Color by Johannes Itten](http://books.google.com/books?id=D-skaDZAumIC)
– [A Practical Guide to Stage Lighting by Steven Shelley](http://books.google.com/books?id=az4XZ5SCZtcC)
– [Lighting Design for Modern Houses of Worship by Richard Cadena](http://books.google.com/books?id=226CNAAACAAJ&dq)
– [Light Fantastic by Max Keller, Johannes Weiss](http://books.google.com/books?id=UHgeAgAACAAJ&dq)
– [Swami Candela](http://www.swamicandela.com/)
– [PLSN Bookshelf](http://www.plsnbookshelf.com/)